Grace first embarked to Singapore to pursue a diploma in 3D Design. She later took an additional year in the UK, where she graduated with a degree in Interior Design.
Since then, she has worked in multiple fields ranging from events and exhibition to residential, but it was in thematic design that she found her passion. Whether it is conceptualizing new ideas or bringing an existing vison to life, she approaches all projects with curiosity, enthusiasm, and a firm commitment towards creating the best possible user experience.
Outside of work, she draws cute characters and turn them into dolls, charms, and other merch.
– Bandai Namco Entertainment booth at AFA, Singapore (2017)
– GCOX booth at Money 20/20, Amsterdam (2018)
– Sephora Christmas launchpads, Singapore (2018)
– Nerf Action Xperience, Singapore (2019)
– Monopoly Dreams, Melbourne (2020)