Rosalind started off her professional practice as an Events & Exhibition designer after graduating with a major in Interior & Exhibition Design. She then furthered her degree studies in Spatial Design and explored Recreation & Hospitality Design
She specialises in Thematic Events Design and her experience includes production shoot & broadcast set and scenic paintings. She is passionate about being exposed to various kinds of design themes, gaining refreshing perspectives through each of the design journey, and eventually being able to share the design that people can enjoy and excite with.
Rosalind is also passionate about classical music and plays the piano professionally.
– Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights (2021, 2022)
– Global E-Sports Games Ceremonies (2021)
– S.E.A. Aquarium – ERC Exhibition (2021)
– BD Business Kick Off Dinner @ China (2019)
– BD GA Awards Dinner @ Japan (2019)